COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a solid
phase immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative and differential
detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to 2019 Novel Coronavirus in human whole
blood, serum or plasma. Key Facts of COVID-19
Test Procedure & Interpretation
The 2019 new coronavirus pneumonia(NCP), or”COVID-19″, was discovered for the 2019
Wuhan Viral Pneumonia case in China and was named by the world Health Organization
on January 12, 2020.
For confirmed coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases, reported illnesses have
ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death. Symptoms can include:
• Shortness of breath
• Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
• Via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
• These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly
be inhaled into the lungs.
Features & Benefits • Fast results as soon as 2-10 minutes
• Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
• Simple, time-saving procedure
• Little specimens, only 5 µL of serum/plasma or 10 µL of whole blood specimens
• All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
• High sensitivity and specificity